Accounting for Hospitality Managers
This managerial accounting textbook will help readers understand and apply hospitality departmental accounting at the supervisory and managerial levels.
Revisions to this edition include:
- Three new chapters-on cash management and planning, casino accounting, and assorted accounting topics
- New hospitality managerial accounting case studies and Internet reference sites in each chapter
- Updated content that reflects the tenth revised edition of the Uniform System of Accounting for the Lodging Industry
- Comprehensive coverage of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, including the role of the SEC
- Discussion of Fair Value Accounting, required in 2007 for all publicly-held corporations
- Updated exhibits that reflect computerization and today’s technology
Remember to order the Accounting for Hospitality Managers Workbook (00362WKB05ENGE). This companion to Accounting for Hospitality Managers is full of practice problems that help students apply concepts to problems similar to those they will face on the job.
Raymond Cote, CPA, CCP
©2007, 20 chapters, Softbound
- Includes certificate exam scan sheet for students enrolled in a school program.
- Individual learners interested in EI hospitality management courses should order through Distance Learning, as the textbook is included in the program fee.
- Attention Instructors: This title is distributed in the United States by Pearson Higher Education. For additional instructor information or to place an order or request desk copies, please visit Pearson’s website. To find your Pearson customer service representative, visit http://www.pearsonhighered.com/replocator/.
- See more at: https://ahlei.org/Products/Books/Accounting-for-Hospitality-Managers/#sthash.mtRwPfKc.dpuf